This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Le Conservatoire/Alumnus/Etudes programme

The RDB is coming to the end of its Copenhagen season - five more performances of this programme and they're off on their American tour. Only the centre section of this bill - two short works by Johan Kobborg - is going on the tour: it's very light-hearted and some of it is real virtuoso stuff.

Some reviews of performances from the start of the run:

Eva Kistrup on the opening night

My own piece on the second and third nights

Eva Kistrup on the third night

Eva has also recently added interviews with principal dancer Amy Watson and up-and-coming corps de ballet dancer Hilary Guswiler to her portfolio of articles about the company.

Thanks for that delightful report, Jane.

They're coming here to Berkeley at hte end of hte month and I can'twait to see them.

The RDB is coming to the end of its Copenhagen season - five more performances of this programme and they're off on their American tour. Only the centre section of this bill - two short works by Johan Kobborg - is going on the tour: it's very light-hearted and some of it is real virtuoso stuff.

Some reviews of performances from the start of the run:

Eva Kistrup on the opening night

My own piece on the second and third nights

Eva Kistrup on the third night

Eva has also recently added interviews with principal dancer Amy Watson and up-and-coming corps de ballet dancer Hilary Guswiler to her portfolio of articles about the company.