This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Introduction

Lily

Hello everyone, just a note to introduce myself. My mother was a wonderful dance teacher and introduced me to the world of ballet. I danced as a child but was never going to be a professional (my mind was willing but the body didn't agree!), but ballet and dance gave me so much. I love to watch live performance of many types of dance. I came across Ballet Alert while searching for some information about DVD releases and look forward to meeting other fans here and reading other's opinions.

Hello to you, too, Lily! And welcome to BalletAlert! :shake:

I'm sure many of us can relate to the "unwilling" body you note.

You'll find no shortage of opinions here, and I hope you get the advice you seek on DVD releases and other matters balletic. Please feel free to add your own.

Hello to you, too, Lily! And welcome to BalletAlert! :shake:

I'm sure many of us can relate to the "unwilling" body you note.

You'll find no shortage of opinions here, and I hope you get the advice you seek on DVD releases and other matters balletic. Please feel free to add your own.

Thank you for the warm welcome carbro, so nice to find this forum and I look forward to some interesting discussions with fellow balletomanes!