This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Introducing myself

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wallis

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:10 AM

At Ballet Alert, I have enjoyed reading about and learning better how to observe and appreciate ballet. As a result of my daughters' dancing- I have embraced ballet as an adult. I am here as a fan, an occasional student, a parent, a teacher at a performing arts high school, and now an administrator at an academy of Russian ballet in my area.

Thank you!

#2 bart

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

Good to have you with us, wallis. Welcome. I have also found that reading many of the discussions on Ballet Alert has helped me to "observe and appreciate." Hope you will share your observations and appreciations (or non-appreciations :wink:) with us as you go along.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):