This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Account Suspended -- Apologies

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Kathy DB

Kathy DB

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:16 AM

Whew, I was wondering if I got banned for lurking....Thanks for the explanation, and fast work. I really enjoy this site.

#17 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:10 AM

The same seems to be true for BT4D. Do you happen to know if they are experiencing similar problems?

Still not working for me!

What isn't working? What error messages are you receiving from BT4D? If it's a single screen with "Account Suspended" (see screen shot), I'll need to report it, since BT4D has worked for me consistently since both sites came back up late last night, and your post is dated today.

If it's any other message, you'll need to report that to the "Contact Us" link on the BT4D site. We are separate sites, and we can't fix problems with individual registrations from here.

--------

To everyone, it was quite a scare, and I'm glad it's been resolved.

You may also be able to help yourself by going into your machine's Control Panel and emptying your cache.

#18 sandik

sandik

Rubies Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:11 AM

I wondered what had happened, and like many people here my first thought was "what in the world did I say?"

And I'm very, very grateful that I was not involved in troubleshooting and rebooting -- extremely big thanks to the technical denizens of the site for doing the work I would never be able to manage!

#19 Funnygirl

Funnygirl

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:23 AM

Thanks for trying to help, all!

I get a message that says the menu is disabled, then it says there has been an error, then it says that the error is that I am not permitted to use the board!

Hope it's not personal!

The same seems to be true for BT4D. Do you happen to know if they are experiencing similar problems?

Still not working for me!

What isn't working? What error messages are you receiving from BT4D? If it's a single screen with "Account Suspended" (see screen shot), I'll need to report it, since BT4D has worked for me consistently since both sites came back up late last night, and your post is dated today.

If it's any other message, you'll need to report that to the "Contact Us" link on the BT4D site. We are separate sites, and we can't fix problems with individual registrations from here.

--------

To everyone, it was quite a scare, and I'm glad it's been resolved.

#20 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:07 AM

Those sound like species of a 40* error. If that happened to me, I'd check my browser and then, if that didn't work, seek help from my ISP.

PS. What's your username on BT4D? We don't seem to have a Funnygirl, and haven't deleted any posters this year.

#21 Funnygirl

Funnygirl

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

All working now!

#22 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

GREAT!!! I'm totally relieved to hear it! :sweatingbullets:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):