This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

I read today that BBC will broadcast a documentary on a year in the life of the members of the English National Ballet. I also read that Roberto Bolle is presenting a documentary on his Onegin (previously shown, I believe, on Italian TV), and a director's cut of his gala, at a festival. Is there a way to access these types of items from any internet site or other source?

I watched two documentaries this week on Ovation regarding Julliard dancers. I saw the Paris Opera Ballet documentary earlier in the year. I am learning a lot from these types of documentaries and would like to find a source for films and other information like this.

I read today that BBC will broadcast a documentary on a year in the life of the members of the English National Ballet. I also read that Roberto Bolle is presenting a documentary on his Onegin (previously shown, I believe, on Italian TV), and a director's cut of his gala, at a festival. Is there a way to access these types of items from any internet site or other source?

I watched two documentaries this week on Ovation regarding Julliard dancers. I saw the Paris Opera Ballet documentary earlier in the year. I am learning a lot from these types of documentaries and would like to find a source for films and other information like this.

We've got two full length documentaries viewable digitally, with a handful more on the way:

Martha Clarke: Light and Dark (Free/ad supported or on Amazon VOD)

and

40 Years of One Night Stands which is available on iTunes, Amazon and CinemaNow

One of the future digital vod releases will be "Dance for Modern Times" (1987)

An evocative and colourful look at the work of five renowned Canadian choreographers, featuring performances staged and filmed especially for the camera. Structured in the form of a director's personal diary, the film takes the viewer inside the world of such great artists as Danny Grossman, Christopher House, James Kudelka, Ginette Laurin, Constantin Patsalas and David Earle, all of whom have shaped the modern dance landscape. Nominated for a Genie Award for Best Feature Length Documentary and winner of the Chris Award at the Columbus International Film Festival.

We also have a documentary series, DancePulp, which may be of interest:

www.hulu.com/dancepulp