I’m not quite ready to release the full season, but I can tell you to look forward to:
- The PNB premiere of Alexei Ratmansky’s much lauded Don Quixote.
- An all Balanchine and Stravinsky program featuring the PNB premiere of Divertimento from "Le Baiser de la Fée"
- All Jerome Robbins and all Christopher Wheeldon programs with audience favorites and new-to-PNB acquisitions.
- The seventh annual Director’s Choice program, a mixed bill of hand-selected contemporary works.
- The return of George Balanchine’s Coppélia.
New this year is an automatic 15% discount on Nutcracker performances purchased before 18 July.
It looks like a great planned season. Hopefully some people will suddenly come into a trust fund, large inheritance, winning Lotto jackpot ticket, or other windfall and earmark it for the ballet.