This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Royal Ballet at the O2 in June

It's big. If you want to see anything, you need to sit either on the Arena or Level 1, relatively near the stage. I presume (and hope) that there will be screens for the upper level, but if you're content with that, you may as well buy the DVD.

I saw Carmen there in May, from pretty much the highest seat. The sound was good, but they didn't have any video, and I couldn't see who was singing what. I enjoyed it nonetheless, but I think this may have been helped because I've already seen Carmen a few times.

However, I'm still going to go! :)

Chris

It's big. If you want to see anything, you need to sit either on the Arena or Level 1, relatively near the stage. I presume (and hope) that there will be screens for the upper level, but if you're content with that, you may as well buy the DVD.

I saw Carmen there in May, from pretty much the highest seat. The sound was good, but they didn't have any video, and I couldn't see who was singing what. I enjoyed it nonetheless, but I think this may have been helped because I've already seen Carmen a few times.

However, I'm still going to go! :)

Chris

Thanks! I wonder if binoculars will help...