This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Honored Artists of Russia

Congratulations to Daria Pavlenko, Sofia Gumerova, Anton Korsakov and Evgeny Ivanchenko. They have all just received the Honored Artist of Russia title.

Tatiana Terekhova and Elena Vorontsova have received the title "For Service to the Fatherland" of the II degree.

Congratulations to everyone!

Congratulations to all the recipients! I have a special spot in my heart for Dasha Pavlenko; I'm :crying: tears of joy: This title is vindication for her :bow::clapping::yahoo::flowers:! I'm also extremely happy that her contemporary

Sofia Gumerova has received this accolade as well. Gumerova has been a soloist for more

than a decade.

Congratulations to all the recipients! I have a special spot in my heart for Dasha Pavlenko; I'm :crying: tears of joy: This title is vindication for her :bow::clapping::yahoo::flowers:! I'm also extremely happy that her contemporary

Sofia Gumerova has received this accolade as well. Gumerova has been a soloist for more

than a decade.

Gumerova is dancing The Dying Swan on Thursday night as part of the Gala Concert too.

Of note, Oksana Skorik will dance the White Swan Pas with Korsuntsev that evening as well... a step up from her position as one of the 4 Big Swans just a week ago.