This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Honored Artists of Russia

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Catherine

Catherine

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

Congratulations to Daria Pavlenko, Sofia Gumerova, Anton Korsakov and Evgeny Ivanchenko. They have all just received the Honored Artist of Russia title.

Tatiana Terekhova and Elena Vorontsova have received the title "For Service to the Fatherland" of the II degree.

Congratulations to everyone!

#2 Lidewij

Lidewij

• PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:28 AM

Congratulations to all of them! :flowers:

#3 Cygnet

Cygnet

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:26 AM

Congratulations to all the recipients! I have a special spot in my heart for Dasha Pavlenko; I'm :crying: tears of joy: This title is vindication for her :bow: :clapping: :yahoo: :flowers:! I'm also extremely happy that her contemporary
Sofia Gumerova has received this accolade as well. Gumerova has been a soloist for more
than a decade.

#4 Catherine

Catherine

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:55 PM

Congratulations to all the recipients! I have a special spot in my heart for Dasha Pavlenko; I'm :crying: tears of joy: This title is vindication for her :bow: :clapping: :yahoo: :flowers:! I'm also extremely happy that her contemporary
Sofia Gumerova has received this accolade as well. Gumerova has been a soloist for more
than a decade.

Gumerova is dancing The Dying Swan on Thursday night as part of the Gala Concert too.
Of note, Oksana Skorik will dance the White Swan Pas with Korsuntsev that evening as well... a step up from her position as one of the 4 Big Swans just a week ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):