This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Great to be here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Slant

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:42 AM

This is a great and very useful site. I just moved to NYC and became a patron donor of the New York City Ballet and a subscriber to ABT. Really enjoyed NYCB's fall season and attended seven performances.

Ballet Talk is the perfect companion to my ballet activities in NYC. Look forward to sharing my experiences.

#2 carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

As BalletTalk's registrar and a New Yorker, I am happy to welcome you both to BT and NYC.

I'm glad you so enjoyed NYCB's fall season and am confident that the rest of the year will hold many delights :) and perhaps a disappointment or two :( . I regret that I wasn't able to attend as many performances as I had hoped, but I will likely make up for it as the winter and spring seasons -- of both of our major companies and more -- get underway. I look forward to reading your reactions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):