This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

POB Internal Competition Results: Women

Quadrilles

1. Sylvia Cristel Saint-Martin (promoted)

2. Marion Barbeau

3. Leïla Dilhac

4. Léonore Baulac

5. Marine Ganio

6. Juliette Hilaire

oryphées

1. Valentine Colasante (promoted)

2. Eléonore Guérineau

3. Daphné Gestin

4. Charlotte Ranson

5. Laurène Lévy

6. Fanny Gorse

Sujets:

No ranking

The men are competing tomorrow

Men's Results:

Quadrilles :

1. Pierre Arthur Raveau, promoted

2. Hugo Vigliotti, promoted

3. Alexandre Gasse, promoted

4. Julien Cozette, promoted

Coryphées :

1. Daniel Stokes, promoted

2. Yannick Bittencourt, promoted

3. Marc Moreau, promoted

4. Cyril Mitilian, promoted

5. Allister Madin, promoted

6. Grégory Dominiak

Sujets :

1. Florian Magnenet, promoted

2. Audric Bezard

3. Mallory Gaudion

4. Yann Saïz

5. Aurélien Houette

6. Fabien Révillion

No big surprise about Magnenet, he's been cast quite a bit recently.

Is Julien Cozette related to Emilie?

As far as I know, Julien Cozette is Emilie's brother.

cygneblanc, thanks for your posts, and good luck with your PhD ! :clapping:

I hope that later you'll have enough time to post your impressions about the competition. I guess the absence of ranking must have been very frustrating for the female sujets (I remember a rather similar situation some years ago, when two positions were available but only one dancer was promoted... It seems to me that it was the year when Eleonora Abbagnato was promoted, but I'm not sure.)

Dance certainly seems to be in the genes at the Paris Opera Ballet. perhaps in the future we will see the children of Nicholas Le Riche and Claire Marie Osta, Lionel Delanoe and Delphine Moussin , plus Jeremie Belingard and Aurelie Dupont. Maybe there are places waiting at the school for those who chose to follow in their parents foot steps. It will be good to see who progresses into the Company (if anyone)and compare their quality as dancers with their parents which could be quite an interesting exercise. Think of The Ganio's. Mathui and Marine his sister, (Domanique Klaflouri and Denys Ganio. ) and of course there is Juliette Hilaire (Laurent's daughter).

Dance certaibky seems to be in the genes at the Paris Opera Ballet. perhaps in the future we will see the children of Nicholas Le Riche and Claire Marie Osta, Lionel Delanoe and Delphine Moussin , plus Jeremie Belingard and Aurelie Dupont. Maybe there are places waiting at the school for those who chose to follow in their parents foot steps. It will be good to see who progresses into the Company (if anyone)and compare their quality as dancers with their parents which could be quite an interesting exercise.

An amusing thought. ;)

I will miss this generation of etoiles once they've all retired (and it won't belong for many). It would be nice to think that there might be 'similar' ones in the works!

Dance certaibky seems to be in the genes at the Paris Opera Ballet. perhaps in the future we will see the children of Nicholas Le Riche and Claire Marie Osta, Lionel Delanoe and Delphine Moussin , plus Jeremie Belingard and Aurelie Dupont. Maybe there are places waiting at the school for those who chose to follow in their parents foot steps. It will be good to see who progresses into the Company (if anyone)and compare their quality as dancers with their parents which could be quite an interesting exercise.

An amusing thought. ;)

I will miss this generation of etoiles once they've all retired (and it won't belong for many). It would be nice to think that there might be 'similar' ones in the works!

They will certainly have something to live up to, I cannot imagine what it will be like when they have all left I will have to find others to follow. so far I like Ludmila Pagliero, who Aurelie has coached, I think she has great prospects to come, and will go and see her dance hopefully.