This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

La Bayadere

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anita

Anita

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:33 PM

Hi I am new here so please forgive me if I have put this in the wrong place (I am still trying to figure a lot of things out).

I was reading that they had made a new recording of La Bayadere by Decca with Tamara Rojo, Carlos Acosta and Marianela Nunez in. Is this true? I can's seem to find this dvd anywhere.

Thanks for any help. :)

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:17 PM

Welcome to BalletTalk, Anita.

Acording to Opus Arte's website (not Decca), this will be released in January 2011 in two formats: DVD and Blu-Ray, both for All Regions (although presumably PAL). Surprising that they're releasing it right after the holidays. You'd think they'd want to capitalize on gift-buying's high season.

Meanwhile, you can preorder from OpusArte.com: DVD or Blu-Ray .

I hope that once you've seen it, you'll share your opinions with us.

#3 Anita

Anita

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

Thank you for your reply :) I will be sure to give my thoughts on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):