This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Week of 9/28

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 abatt

abatt

Sapphire Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:49 AM

I attended yesterday's matinee, the final performance of the Fall season. I thought Plainspoken was tedious. It wasn't awful, but it was not something I would seek out again either. I also think it's a shame that Somogyi, who rarely performs anymore, was wasting her time in this ballet. On a happier note, Bouder was fantastic in S&S. Tiler Peck replaced Bouder in Tarantella. She was a delight. Danny Ulbricht was on fire. Please give this guy some more roles! Krohn was marvelous as the new lead in Glass Pieces. She is looking more and more like principal material with every new role she undertakes. Craig Hall, her partner, still needs some polish in the lead role.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):