This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

XV Miami Ballet Festival. 09/11/10, Miami Beach.a very enjoyable night at the Jackie Gleason Theater

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,275 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

I just came from a surprisingly good night at the Miami Ballet Festival. I'll go tomorrow again to its closing , so I will report more on both performances, but for now I want to mention some highlights that made the night very enjoyable.

Ana Sofia Schiller-(NYCB)/Joseph Phillips-(ABT)-in a very energetic rendition of Esmeralda PDD
Bridgett Zehr/Zdenek Konvalina form National Ballet of Canada dancing a beautiful Diamonds PDD
Elizabeth Mason/Jason Reilly-(Stuttgart)-looking like having lots of fun in Cranko's R&J PDD
Alexandra Kozmer/Zoltan Olah from Hungarian National Ballet in the Love Duet from Swan Lake. Lovely.
and as dessert...
Xiomarita Reyes and Sarabita bringing down the house in DQ PDD :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):