This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

XV Miami Ballet Festival. 09/11/10, Miami Beach.a very enjoyable night at the Jackie Gleason Theater

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

I just came from a surprisingly good night at the Miami Ballet Festival. I'll go tomorrow again to its closing , so I will report more on both performances, but for now I want to mention some highlights that made the night very enjoyable.

Ana Sofia Schiller-(NYCB)/Joseph Phillips-(ABT)-in a very energetic rendition of Esmeralda PDD
Bridgett Zehr/Zdenek Konvalina form National Ballet of Canada dancing a beautiful Diamonds PDD
Elizabeth Mason/Jason Reilly-(Stuttgart)-looking like having lots of fun in Cranko's R&J PDD
Alexandra Kozmer/Zoltan Olah from Hungarian National Ballet in the Love Duet from Swan Lake. Lovely.
and as dessert...
Xiomarita Reyes and Sarabita bringing down the house in DQ PDD :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):