This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello to All

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bonnette

Bonnette

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:42 PM

This forum is a delight to visit and I look forward to participating as a member. I am a former dancer (it has been many years since I danced, but one never loses one's love of the art) and follow ballet history and developments with great interest. I am very pleased to be here.

#2 GianninaM

GianninaM

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Bonnette; it's very nice to have you with us. We hope you'll enjoy sharing in our discussions; you have so much to offer what with your background as a dancer and your interest in ballet history. The site is a wonderful place for exchanging ideas and information.

Giannina

#3 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

:flowers:

#4 Bonnette

Bonnette

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:11 AM

My thanks to you both, GianninaM and cubanmiamiboy, for your warm welcome! I spent half the night reading threads and posts and feel nourished by them.

#5 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:20 AM

My thanks to you both, GianninaM and cubanmiamiboy, for your warm welcome! I spent half the night reading threads and posts and feel nourished by them.

Be aware...this site is highly addictive..! :devil:

#6 Cygnet

Cygnet

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:40 AM

Welcome Bonnette to Ballet Talk! Enjoy :D!

#7 Bonnette

Bonnette

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Hi Cygnet, thank you! I'm enjoying Ballet Talk very much - seems like I spend half the day here, it's wonderful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):