This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Openair performance with Johan Kobborg and Alina Cojocaro

Wednesday evening July 21 Johan Kobborg and Alinea Cojocaru will perform a mixed programme together with other dancers from the Royal Ballet and a couple of Danish operasingers in the grounds of the manor house Nørre Vosborg in western Denmark. They did so last year, and it was a great succes according to the press. You can read more about the event here (in Danish, I'm sorry to tell, as their English version is still under construction):

Johan Kobborg and RB

The homepage of Nørre Vosborg

Wednesday evening July 21 Johan Kobborg and Alinea Cojocaru will perform a mixed programme together with other dancers from the Royal Ballet and a couple of Danish operasingers in the grounds of the manor house Nørre Vosborg in western Denmark. They did so last year, and it was a great succes according to the press. You can read more about the event here (in Danish, I'm sorry to tell, as their English version is still under construction):

Johan Kobborg and RB

The homepage of Nørre Vosborg

I just saw, that the same programme is coming up in Skagen (the very top of denmark, geographically) at the 19th and 20th of July. The event isn't described any more than in the link above, but at least it is in English, and they show som beautyful photographs of the event last summer:

Johan Kobborg on Skagen