New to Ballet Talk

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bonnie

Bonnie

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:24 AM

While doing a search on Ballet Dance, James Dunne - this site came up. I grew up with "Jimmy". We started ballet together in 3rd/4th grade. I'd love to talk with other who share my love for a wonderfully, talented and amazing man. I miss him so much.

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:09 PM

Welcome to BalletTalk, Bonnie! :flowers:

I'm sure you saw this thread. Perhaps you'd like to add to it with some memories of your friend.

Please feel free to peruse other sections of our site. I hope you find other opportunities to enhance our ongoing -- or even dormant -- discussions!

#3 Rakela

Rakela

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

I did a search and came up with this site also. I would like to talk to you about James Dunne. I miss him too and think about him often. I am trying to find other people who knew him. You can contact me at yellowstoneballet@yahoo.com

While doing a search on Ballet Dance, James Dunne - this site came up. I grew up with "Jimmy". We started ballet together in 3rd/4th grade. I'd love to talk with other who share my love for a wonderfully, talented and amazing man. I miss him so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):