This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Boston Ballet's Ultimate Balanchine

Wonderful converation! Thanks, Sunday, for your additional comments.

I also want to remind everyone that Miami City Ballet -- the company headed by Edward Villella and the object of an active forum on Ballet Talk -- has no connection to the Miami-based company which will be performing at Peralada.

I also want to remind everyone that Miami City Ballet -- the company headed by Edward Villella and the object of an active forum on Ballet Talk -- has no connection to the Miami-based company which will be performing at Peralada.

Glad you clarified that,bart. The company to perform at Peralada is the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami.

cubanmiamiboy - In answer to your question about Lorna, she is not taking part in the tour, as she is expecting a baby! She looks fabulous, I might add.

SWEEET!!! :excl:

Thanks, dee, for the Link. There are a couple of nice photos, too. And a very positive conclusion:

While in Barcelona, the Boston Ballet delighted us with an evening of unique and extraordinary artistic quality and showed the reason of their outstanding track record and distinguished reputation.

It would be lovely if we can develop a strong Boston Ballet thread on Ballet Talk. The company definitely merits it, and I know that we have members who follow the company and many others who are interested in its repertory, history, and dances.

If you are a Boston fan, please consider posting your thoughts about last season or the season to come.