This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hey!

Plott

Hey guys,

I'm new to ballet talk and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I'm a student. I'm 13 and have been dancing for about 2 1/2 years. I dance about 6 days a week, 4 hours a day. I love dance and I want to be a professional. This summer I'm going to Texas Ballet Theater, and am really exited about it. Dance is my passion! I'm looking forward to talking with you guys, and contributing to Ballet talk. :wub:

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Josh; it is very nice to have you with us. As a dance student you will find our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers, of more interest to you. It is designed specifically for dance students, and can be accessed at the upper right hand corner of this page ("Ballet Talk for Dancers"). This site is more for dance fans. Please enroll in Ballet Talk for Dancers; you will find tons of information there. When you enroll we'd appreciate it if you'd use your same screen name so that we know who you are. We wish you all the luck in the world with your dance studies and career.

Giannina

Hi, Josh. Aren't you already enrolled at Ballet Talk for Dancers as Dasa? If so, that's cool, and if you want to make posts similar to a blog entry there, that's also cool. Your Acosta post there was entirely appropriate and in the correct forum. Based on only the two posts of yours I've read, you're an articulate teen, and certainly worthy of respect and attention.

Hi, Josh. Aren't you already enrolled at Ballet Talk for Dancers as Dasa? If so, that's cool, and if you want to make posts similar to a blog entry there, that's also cool. Your Acosta post there was entirely appropriate and in the correct forum. Based on only the two posts of yours I've read, you're an articulate teen, and certainly worthy of respect and attention.

For some reason my account under Dasa won't work

OK, we checked you out over there, and you should be good to go. No restrictions on posting. You should make sure which board you're posting to. If you're registered on one, you're not automatically registered on the other. I'll bump your Acosta post up to help you test.

Ok, thanks alot