This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Returning tickets to POB?

I've got tickets that won't be used for a performance of Siddharta. All the purchase documentation tells me that they don't accept returns or exchanges, but I understand that people queue up on the day of the performance to try to purchase returned tickets. Does anybody know what the process is to return tickets?

I'm afraid that unless they changed their policy, there's nothing you can do. Even for sold out events, they don't take return tickets. It happened to me last year I couldn't come for a sold out Premiere and what they told me was to come at the box office some days before to try to sell them myself!!!

I think the return tickets queue is only for the tickets returned from official agencies and the quota that is kept each evening in the event of important last minute guests...

I'm afraid that unless they changed their policy, there's nothing you can do. Even for sold out events, they don't take return tickets. It happened to me last year I couldn't come for a sold out Premiere and what they told me was to come at the box office some days before to try to sell them myself!!!

I think the return tickets queue is only for the tickets returned from official agencies and the quota that is kept each evening in the event of important last minute guests...

I am sorry to say this is true, as soon as the payment has been processed you are stuck with the tickets with no chance of exchange or return. One time a couple of years ago I was given the wrong imformation by the Box Office ansd booked for the wrong perormance, the mistake was realised within a minute of my credit card being used, but I was unable to cjhange the booking. As I was travelling from the UK specially I was offered the last seat free on the night before. It cos me double , so I complained to the management and actually was comppensated.