This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

I'm back

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GianninaM

GianninaM

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:15 PM

I'd like to welcome myself back to Ballet Talk. I've been gone for a couple of weeks and have returned under a alias (GianninaM). I'm hoping my gloves and pearls will soon follow. There have been people working like maniacs trying to resolve the problems I had with my registration. Take note: Ballet Talk is more precious than you can imagine; if you've ever lost it you'll know. It's such a pleasure to be back.

Giannina

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

We've missed you, Giannina(M). I can relate to the frustrations of BalletTalk deprivation -- not due to the problems you've had, but when my computer itself malfunctioned. I hope the problems of both of us are well behind us.

Warm welcome back! :bow:

#3 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:23 PM

I'm hoping my gloves and pearls will soon follow.

:D

It's such a pleasure to be back.
Giannina

Its OUR pleasure to have you back!
:bow:

#4 Barbara

Barbara

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:37 AM

I don't post often, but I read the new posts every single day. I think I would go a little crazy if I didn't have my BT fix. Welcome back, Giannina!

#5 GianninaM

GianninaM

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:31 AM

Thank you one and all.

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):