This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

something I wrote

It's a novel, which I imagine would be considered too large to post here. I think it's rather a wonderful story, entitled "Ghost Town," that conerns ballet to a great extent, not to mention subjects one would not normally associate with dance. The desire to tell this story is how, at a very advanced age, I became interested in classsical ballet. I've given up trying to persuade a publisher or agent to read it and thought pehaps some individuals would enjoy it. Jennifer Penney did; she called it "a beautiful tribute to the art of which you have become enamored." I think that's the best I can do, and if could tell forum readers how to contact me privately, I would lend a few bound copies I had made and, perhaps, consider emailing it, though, as noted, it's a lot of stuff.

By today's (lack of) standards it's non-smutty, but it was intended for adults, and a woman character uses a little bit of rough language.

At any rate, that explains my fishing expedition.

Best wishes,

Lorenzo Verlaine

Thanks for the explanation, L.V. As has been pointed out, if you need to contact the moderators, you can do it by clicking on the Contact Us link at the top of the board.

I'm sorry, but what you're trying to do is beyond the scope and purpose of the board, so I'm afraid we can't help. I'm going to close this thread.