This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

David Hallberg and Marcelo Gomes

angelica

I had just taken a class at Ballet Arts, and as I was walking west on 56th Street towards Seventh Avenue, suddenly coming right towards me from across the street were David Hallberg and Marcelo Gomes, looking as gorgeous as they look on stage. I went up to them and told them how AMAZING I think they are, how much I enjoy their dancing, and thanked them for bringing so much joy into my life. I also told them that we had ordered our subscription tickets to the Spring season. They were warm and friendly and gracious. I felt I had just received a beautiful gift. Angelica

Angelica, thanks for the lovely story! And my office is only a block from there! ... if I ever spot them, I'd probably be too intimidated to say anything, but I would love for them to know how much joy they have brought to my life, as they have to yours! But a quick look at the ABT schedule has me confused. Aren't they both supposed to be in China, like, today?

Both Mr. Gomes and Mr. Hallberg are lovely, kind people who would appreciate having a fan speak with them on the street. :thumbsup: Judging by the photo in the ABT link section, ABT is in China and Mr. Gomes is in the photo. Mr. Hallberg is not in the photo, but he may very well be in China as well.