This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Virsky Ukranian National Dance Company

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 abatt

Emeralds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

The Virsky Ukranian National Dance Company will be performing in the New York City area. On Nov 8 they will be at Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts (part of Brooklyn College, I believe). Next Sunday (Nov. 15, 1 PM) they will be performing at Queensboro Performing Arts Center. Also on Sunday Nov 15 (6 PM), they will be a Lehman Center in the Bronx. I've seen this company of Russian folk dancers before, and I always enjoy their performances. They do not tour the U.S. frequently. I'm going to the performance in Brooklyn this Sunday. I thought I would pass along the info in case there are any ballet talkers interested in seeing this wonderful ensemble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):