This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

According to Amazon, the Royal Ballet's Manon, filmed a year ago, will be released on DVD on November 17.

Manon: Tamara Rojo

Des Grieux: Carlos Acosta

Lescaut: José Martín

Lescaut’s Mistress: Laura Morera

Monsieur G.M.: Christopher Saunders

I couldn't find a Blu-Ray listing, but perhaps someone else will have better luck.

This DVD is available for a very good price on french amazon (16.99 euros) as well as "Romeo & Juliet" also with Rojo and Acosta, at the same price. I guess this could interest those leaving within the eurozone.

In general Decca releases seem to be much more affordable than Opus Arte.

This DVD is available for a very good price on french amazon (16.99 euros) as well as "Romeo & Juliet" also with Rojo and Acosta, at the same price. I guess this could interest those leaving within the eurozone.

In general Decca releases seem to be much more affordable than Opus Arte.

It seems very strange how prices differ from country to country, even through Amazon a CD Zone price including postage was cheaper last time I purchased a DVD, and even to buy and import from the USA with the additional postage it was quite a lot cheaper than ordering from Europe. This is ideal as I have been able to make my DVD player multi regional, by using the remote control, It is very simple you just need to know the make and model of your appliance and can find the code to use on the internet. This means you can buy almost any DVD and save your pennies.