This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

G'day From Adelaide, South Australia

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pasmaroo

pasmaroo

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:08 AM

G'day,

It has been interesting surfing through the various topics and exploring the views and comments of others.

We don't get a lot of ballet performances in my city, consequently I travel interstate with a group of others to see ballet performances and we all generally make a weekend of it.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this site.

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:52 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, pasmaroo; we're happy to have you with us. Your ballet weekend with friends sounds like a lot of fun. We're glad that you've enjoyed surfing and we hope you'll join in our discussions.

Giannina

#3 innopac

innopac

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:56 PM

G'day,
We don't get a lot of ballet performances in my city, consequently I travel interstate with a group of others to see ballet performances and we all generally make a weekend of it.

Hi pasmaroo,

I hope you have time to write a post after you go to Swan Lake with the Imperial Russian Ballet. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):