This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Marc Haegeman's site has a new look -- I was checking today to see if he had any new photos up, and of course, he does. The Photo Galleries are lovely Marc! (There's a section on his dance writings, as well.)

So here's a shameless, and very heartfelt, PLUG: :D

http://www.for-ballet-lovers-only.com/specials2.html

Thank you, Alexandra, for this heads up! Basically, the site will be focusing more on dance photography and dance writing instead of attempting to cover Bolshoi and Mariinsky, which is now largely done by the theatres' own websites. The historical biographies of Russian dancers from the past which aren't that easily found elsewhere will be kept. Completely new is the (more or less complete) list of my dance writings from the last ten years or so. Many are linked and can be read online, so to all those brave enough to face that, enjoy! :)

Thanks to all for your now ten-year long support!

Thank you! I enjoyed looking at this site. :wallbash:

Marc Haegeman's site has a new look -- I was checking today to see if he had any new photos up, and of course, he does. The Photo Galleries are lovely Marc! (There's a section on his dance writings, as well.)

So here's a shameless, and very heartfelt, PLUG: :huh:

http://www.for-ballet-lovers-only.com/specials2.html

Thank you, Alexandra, for this heads up! Basically, the site will be focusing more on dance photography and dance writing instead of attempting to cover Bolshoi and Mariinsky, which is now largely done by the theatres' own websites. The historical biographies of Russian dancers from the past which aren't that easily found elsewhere will be kept. Completely new is the (more or less complete) list of my dance writings from the last ten years or so. Many are linked and can be read online, so to all those brave enough to face that, enjoy! :)

Thanks to all for your now ten-year long support!