This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Semi-Annual Purge

If you have at least one post on Ballet Talk, and/or have visited the site while logged in sometime since March 2009, you can skip this message.

On 31 August, we will do our semi-annual purge to delete members who have not logged in and viewed the site after 28 February 2009, i.e., within the last six months before the purge, and who have no posts.

If you have at least one post, your registration will remain intact. If you want to be sure to log at least one post, you can reply to this thread with a single word or sentence ("ping", "keep me", etc.)

To maintain your registration without posting, visit Ballet Talk and if you are not logged in, log in. If you log in successfully, the "last active" counter will datetime stamp your account with the current info, and you'll be set. Please don't confuse Ballet Talk and Ballet Talk for Dancers! The sites look similar and logging into one site does not update the "last active" date of the other site.

If you've forgotten your password, click the "forgotten password" link on the log-in screen. You will receive an email at the email address we have on record. If you do not receive our email, check your spam filter. If you've changed your email address and no longer have access to the one we have on file, email us using the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page with your username and your old email address if you remember it, and we'll update your account with your new address. Go back to the log-in screen and click the "forgotten password" link.

Changing your password is a two-step process, and you'll receive a second email after you click through from the first.

I'll bump this message a couple of times until the purge.

To maintain your registration without posting, visit Ballet Talk and if you are not logged in, log in. If you log in successfully, the "last active" counter will datetime stamp your account with the current info, and you'll be set.

Please note: When logging in just make sure that you are not logging in as Invisible. I cannot see last log-ins if a member is invisible; those visits may not register at all. You should check and see that your user name appears on the Active Users list at the bottom of our home page. If it isn't there, log out, log back in and check again.

Questions? Use the Contact Us button. :)