This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

NYCB Dancers Cut

Considering that most of the pics of the two of them show him grabbing her breast, I'm not sure I would qualify this as a move up in the world.

This was a well considered publicity move by the couple. Sophie Flack needs publicity, she has not yet found a place with a company, and the photos will certainly grab the attention of ballet directors. Whether that attention will be positive for Sophie is a question. The kiss was demure enough.

Considering that most of the pics of the two of them show him grabbing her breast, I'm not sure I would qualify this as a move up in the world.

This was a well considered publicity move by the couple. Sophie Flack needs publicity, she has not yet found a place with a company, and the photos will certainly grab the attention of ballet directors. Whether that attention will be positive for Sophie is a question. The kiss was demure enough.

I disagree. I don't think those pictures of Josh Charles being overfamiliar with her on the red carpet are anything more than they look like. She's been off the stage for 2 1/2 years and I doubt, at this point, she has any interest in going back. Even if she does, I'm sure she's smart enough to realize that talking to the press after she got fired hurt her employment chances forever more. (For the record, I think she did the right thing by talking to the press.)