This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hello everybody,

Youtube proved to me one of the best sources for ballet videos. Infact, it's even one of my biggest influences why I fell in love with ballet again (after dancing for quite a long time, you almost forget how beautiful it is).

This time I discovered this great account: Balletforyou

On this account you will find lots of great ballets danced by the major companies (which were ripped from the dvd/vhs and making it a bit questionable if it's really legal). It is on youtube, so it's accessible to everybody and I thought I would share it :D. Fingers crossed that this stays forever on the world wide web and enjoy the videos (right now I'm currently watching Spartacus from Bolshoi and it's spectacular)!

Hello everybody,

Youtube proved to me one of the best sources for ballet videos. Infact, it's even one of my biggest influences why I fell in love with ballet again (after dancing for quite a long time, you almost forget how beautiful it is).

This time I discovered this great account: Balletforyou

On this account you will find lots of great ballets danced by the major companies (which were ripped from the dvd/vhs and making it a bit questionable if it's really legal). It is on youtube, so it's accessible to everybody and I thought I would share it :wub:. Fingers crossed that this stays forever on the world wide web and enjoy the videos (right now I'm currently watching Spartacus from Bolshoi and it's spectacular)!

Yes! I've been hanging around that account for the last 3 weeks. To see 4 different Aurora variations form differnt company's....

If you play around with that &fmt=22 thingy and the HD button....some of those videos look REALLY good!