This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Stuttgart Ballet

My daughter will be going to Germany.She has talked to some wonderful dancers that had seen some ballets there :sweatingbullets: .I have tried in vain, but I cannot find a schedule for them.I don't even know if they will dance when she is there, or if they are touring. If anyone knows, before I do some expensive phoning around, please let me know

Thank you. :thanks:

My daughter is dancing with them until the end of the season. They are in the middle of Sleeping Beauty, then back to La Fille and they are also doing Taming of the Shrew and Romeo and Juliet before the end of July as well as other modern productions. They dance about every third day so it shouldn't be too difficult to catch them unless your daughter is going the week they are in Madrid (May 11th-16th). :sweatingbullets:

My daughter is dancing with them until the end of the season. They are in the middle of Sleeping Beauty, then back to La Fille and they are also doing Taming of the Shrew and Romeo and Juliet before the end of July as well as other modern productions. They dance about every third day so it shouldn't be too difficult to catch them unless your daughter is going the week they are in Madrid (May 11th-16th). :sweatingbullets:

You must be very proud. Congratulations.