This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Slawomir Wozniak and Irena WozniakBallet Instructors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 danz2musik

danz2musik

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

I just want to share my excitement when I found out that Slawomir Wozniak (Polish dancer and choreographer) was teaching at Paradise Valley Community College in Phoenix, Arizona this Spring 2009 Semester. He and his wife Irena has a ballet school - Master Class Ballet in Phoenix. They have 2 sons - Slawomir Jr. who dances at Ballet Arizona and Daniel who is graduating at NYCB school. Please Google his name because he has an impressive background. Currently, I am having a great time taking classes from him and his wife subs for him when he is travelling to dance or choreograph for overseas companies.

CRISPINO RAMOS

#2 danz2musik

danz2musik

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:19 PM

I just want to share my excitement when I found out that Slawomir Wozniak (Polish dancer and choreographer) was teaching at Paradise Valley Community College in Phoenix, Arizona this Spring 2009 Semester. He and his wife Irena has a ballet school - Master Class Ballet in Phoenix. They have 2 sons - Slawomir Jr. who dances at Ballet Arizona and Daniel who is graduating at NYCB school. Please Google his name because he has an impressive background. Currently, I am having a great time taking classes from him and his wife subs for him when he is travelling to dance or choreograph for overseas companies.

CRISPINO RAMOS

I would like to make a correction on their sons' names - their sons are Slawomir and Michael, who is now a student at ABT School.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):