This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Slawomir Wozniak and Irena WozniakBallet Instructors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 danz2musik

danz2musik

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

I just want to share my excitement when I found out that Slawomir Wozniak (Polish dancer and choreographer) was teaching at Paradise Valley Community College in Phoenix, Arizona this Spring 2009 Semester. He and his wife Irena has a ballet school - Master Class Ballet in Phoenix. They have 2 sons - Slawomir Jr. who dances at Ballet Arizona and Daniel who is graduating at NYCB school. Please Google his name because he has an impressive background. Currently, I am having a great time taking classes from him and his wife subs for him when he is travelling to dance or choreograph for overseas companies.

CRISPINO RAMOS

#2 danz2musik

danz2musik

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:19 PM

I just want to share my excitement when I found out that Slawomir Wozniak (Polish dancer and choreographer) was teaching at Paradise Valley Community College in Phoenix, Arizona this Spring 2009 Semester. He and his wife Irena has a ballet school - Master Class Ballet in Phoenix. They have 2 sons - Slawomir Jr. who dances at Ballet Arizona and Daniel who is graduating at NYCB school. Please Google his name because he has an impressive background. Currently, I am having a great time taking classes from him and his wife subs for him when he is travelling to dance or choreograph for overseas companies.

CRISPINO RAMOS

I would like to make a correction on their sons' names - their sons are Slawomir and Michael, who is now a student at ABT School.

#3 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,497 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:21 PM

Slawomir (the dad) Wozniak has renamed his company the Phoenix Ballet.  It's currently comprised of students and volunteers:

http://www.azcentral...flair/27121993/

They will perform four works on Saturday, May 16 at 7pm and on Sunday, May 17 at 2pm at the Mesa Arts Center.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):