This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Ballet classes with 聲gel & Carmen CorellaThe Corella Foundation organizes ballet classes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CarolinaM

CarolinaM

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:31 AM

The school is not running yet but this summer ballet courses for middle and advanced levels are organized.

Teachers will be 聲gel Corella and his sister Carmen.

Dates:
1. First week: August from 3 to 8 (both inclusive)
2. Second week: August from 10 to 15 (both inclusive)

Place:
Estudios Corella Ballet (Ctra. CL-601 Km 116-Palazuelos de Eresma 40.194 Segovia- Spain)

Program and timetable :
10.30- 12.00 Advanced level class. Prof. 聲gel Corella
12.00- 13.00 Jumps Advanced level Prof. 聲gel Corella / Pointes Advanced level Prof. Carmen Corella
13:00- 14:30 Hs Pas de deux Advanced level. Prof. Carmen Corella & 聲gel Corella

14:30- 15.30 Hs REST

15.30- 16.30 Hs Repertoire boys Advanced level. Prof. 聲gel Corella / Repertoire girls Advanced level. Prof. Carmen Corella
16.30- 17.00 Hs Middle level Class. Prof. 聲gel Corella
17:00- 18:00 Hs Pointe Middle level. Prof. Carmen Corella

Requirements:

Students from 13 years old on. (Those under age have to bring an authorisation of their parents or legal tutors).

Indispensable to fill the registration form and send it by e-mail to corellaballet@angelcorella.org or by mail to Fundaci鏮 聲gel Corella Ctra. CL-601, Km. 116 40194 Palazuelos de Eresma (Segovia), before June 15.

Limited places. The Fundaci鏮 will only get in touch with those students who are admitted. They will receive the confirmation and without it nobody will be allowed to attend.

Cost:

* 400.- 1 week attendance.
* 700.- 2 weeks attendance.

For more info and registration form request:

Mrs. Ruth Sanz:
Tel: + 34 921 47 39 22
e-mail: corellaballet@angelcorella.org
Address: Ctra. CL-601 Km 116 Palazuelos de Eresma. 40.194 Segovia- Espa鎙

................................................................................

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right place to announce it but if you must move my post, please do not hesitate to do so. Thank you!

#2 cjtskate

cjtskate

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:55 AM

Does anyone know if they will be having a summer intensive in 2010? The web site doesn't show any information but I know some students who are interested and deadlines for U.S. programs are in January and February. Thanks!

#3 mom2

mom2

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

My daughter attended last summer, but we have heard nothing about this summer.

#4 floof1

floof1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:04 PM

I was told that Purificaci鏮 Prieto is working on the information and the website will be updated soon. I don't think they posted anything until March or April last year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):