lotte

Ballet West On The Cover

7 posts in this topic

How exciting for Ballet West !! Kate Crews looks amazing...you can see the cover on the BW Blog. Running out to buy it tonight after work. Looking forward to the rest of the season...what will next season bring? :D

My daughter has been unable to find a copy in Salt Lake. If you locate any let me know where please! :D

I think Kate Crews looks fantastic in that pose!

This is a very exciting time for Ballet West. Everyone should check out their blog. Adam Sklute, the artistic director, is bringing in all kinds of big name talent to the company these days. I'm so thrilled to see the company blossoming as it has been since Adam took over.

TutuMaker, are you in the SLC area? If I find a copy locally, I will post where I got it.

ivypink,

I am there infrequently, my daughter lives there.

I would be grateful if you would!

I just got my copy in the mail. Its beautiful and the article is nice. Congratulations Ballet West! :unsure:

TutuMaker,

I finally found a copy of the magazine at the Barnes & Noble on 5300 S. State St. right across from Costco. I don't know where in SLC your daughter lives, or if she has found a copy by now, but I did want to get back to you about this. There is only one copy left. It is definitely worth getting.