Ballet West On The CoverKate Crews on the cover of Dance Magazine

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lotte

lotte

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:25 PM

How exciting for Ballet West !! Kate Crews looks amazing...you can see the cover on the BW Blog. Running out to buy it tonight after work. Looking forward to the rest of the season...what will next season bring? :D

#2 TutuMaker

TutuMaker

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

My daughter has been unable to find a copy in Salt Lake. If you locate any let me know where please! :D

#3 ivypink

ivypink

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

I think Kate Crews looks fantastic in that pose!

This is a very exciting time for Ballet West. Everyone should check out their blog. Adam Sklute, the artistic director, is bringing in all kinds of big name talent to the company these days. I'm so thrilled to see the company blossoming as it has been since Adam took over.

TutuMaker, are you in the SLC area? If I find a copy locally, I will post where I got it.

#4 TutuMaker

TutuMaker

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:31 AM

ivypink,

I am there infrequently, my daughter lives there.

I would be grateful if you would!

#5 slcmom

slcmom

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:44 AM

I just got my copy in the mail. Its beautiful and the article is nice. Congratulations Ballet West! :unsure:

#6 ivypink

ivypink

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:52 PM

TutuMaker,

I finally found a copy of the magazine at the Barnes & Noble on 5300 S. State St. right across from Costco. I don't know where in SLC your daughter lives, or if she has found a copy by now, but I did want to get back to you about this. There is only one copy left. It is definitely worth getting.

#7 TutuMaker

TutuMaker

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

Thank you so much ivypink!
I will let her know immediately!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):