This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Sebastian Kloborg promoted to soloist

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jane Simpson

Jane Simpson

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:54 AM

Sebastian Kloborg was promoted to soloist on Saturday, the day he danced Romeo on the opening night of this season's run of John Neumeier's Romeo and Juliet. Not a great surprise - he's been doing soloist roles for the last couple of seasons and was clearly the next in line - but nice to see nonetheless.

#2 bart

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:58 PM

Here's his page from the Company website. He was still placed under Corps de Ballet when I copied the Link:
http://www.kglteater..... Kloborg.aspx

#3 JMcN

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:43 AM

Congratulations to Sebastian Klobborg on his promotion. I very much enjoyed his interpretation of Romeo on Saturday night and on this viewing the promotion is very well deserved.

(He was still shown as being a corps member in the programme but I expect the programees were printed ages before the promotion was announced.)

#4 Helene

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,744 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:20 AM

Thank you for the news, Jane, and congratulations to Mr. Kloborg :clapping:

#5 Jane Simpson

Jane Simpson

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:30 AM

David Amzallag has just added a series of 99 (yes, that's ninety-nine) photos of Kloborg and Christina Minchanek, and others of the cast, in Romeo and Juliet to his site. Another series, with the alternate cast, is to follow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):