This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Sebastian Kloborg promoted to soloist

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jane Simpson

Jane Simpson

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:54 AM

Sebastian Kloborg was promoted to soloist on Saturday, the day he danced Romeo on the opening night of this season's run of John Neumeier's Romeo and Juliet. Not a great surprise - he's been doing soloist roles for the last couple of seasons and was clearly the next in line - but nice to see nonetheless.

#2 bart

bart

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:58 PM

Here's his page from the Company website. He was still placed under Corps de Ballet when I copied the Link:
http://www.kglteater..... Kloborg.aspx

#3 JMcN

JMcN

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:43 AM

Congratulations to Sebastian Klobborg on his promotion. I very much enjoyed his interpretation of Romeo on Saturday night and on this viewing the promotion is very well deserved.

(He was still shown as being a corps member in the programme but I expect the programees were printed ages before the promotion was announced.)

#4 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,464 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:20 AM

Thank you for the news, Jane, and congratulations to Mr. Kloborg :clapping:

#5 Jane Simpson

Jane Simpson

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:30 AM

David Amzallag has just added a series of 99 (yes, that's ninety-nine) photos of Kloborg and Christina Minchanek, and others of the cast, in Romeo and Juliet to his site. Another series, with the alternate cast, is to follow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):