• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 Nanarina

Nanarina

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:53 AM

:flowers: Hello 4mrdncr. thank you for your reply, and for the news aboutg A.C.B. C. funding etc, Ity is good to hear they are getting support. It would be marvelous to see them in the UK.

I can imagine you translating the documents, I too have problems when I get stuff from the Paris Opera. BUt I have found a great help from an internet electronic translator. It is the

SDLDesktop Translater https/secure.freetranslation.com it costs $39.95 per year. and covers quite a
lot of different languages. It is available on line, and i have used it for 3 years now. Very easy to use, you just type the script into the relevant box, choose the countries involved (i.e. spanish to english) click on translate, and the anwer appears very quickly at the side, which you can then print out. Saves a lot of work and brain power. Look it up I can really recommend it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):