• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SML101

SML101

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:48 AM

Hello -
I am a ballet lover but not that knowledgable about the art. I hope to learn much more by attending the San Francisco Ballet and from the people in this forum.

In March I will be in Paris with a friend who also loves ballet. We would love to see the Paris Ballet if possible. Does anyone know how to obtain tickets ? Their website shows no ticket availability.

Thanks, Sandy

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:04 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Sandy; it's very nice to have you with us. We encourage you to ask questions on this site; pick a forum that sounds appropriate and you will get more traffic than on this forum which is for welcoming new members. San Francisco Ballet is a beautiful ballet company; I envy your accessibility to them.

Referring to Paris Opera Ballet: we have a web site for them in European Ballet Companies where you could post your question, or perhaps in the Everything Else Ballet forum. Good luck.

Giannina

#3 SML101

SML101

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:56 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Sandy; it's very nice to have you with us. We encourage you to ask questions on this site; pick a forum that sounds appropriate and you will get more traffic than on this forum which is for welcoming new members. San Francisco Ballet is a beautiful ballet company; I envy your accessibility to them.

Referring to Paris Opera Ballet: we have a web site for them in European Ballet Companies where you could post your question, or perhaps in the Everything Else Ballet forum. Good luck.

Giannina

Hi Gianna -
Thanks for the welcome and great suggestions. I do feel very fortunate to have access to the San Francisco Ballet. I attended the gala last night because of a friend's encouragement and was that ever a feast for the eyes - one virtuoso performance after another !

Best, Sandy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):