This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

MCB New York City Center tickets available

I have two tickets for each of the opening night performances on January 21 and January 22. These tickets were purchased several months ago and I will be unable to attend.

Wednesday, January 21, at 8PM-Program I, an evening of Balanchine and Tharp Classics; Symphony in Three Movements, La Valse, and Twyla Tharp's In The Upper Room. Two seats together in Grand Tier Center. (tickets call this show program A)

Thursday, January 22, at 8PM-Program II, three Balanchine masterworks: "Rubies", Symphony in C, and Square Dance. Two seats together in Grand Tier Center. (tickets call this show program B)

If you are interested please PM me for transaction information.

For more information on the performances see the Miami City Ballet website for the press release.

MCB NY City Center Press Release

cahill

Are these still available? I am interested. Please send me a message.

Eileen

I have two tickets for each of the opening night performances on January 21 and January 22. These tickets were purchased several months ago and I will be unable to attend.

Wednesday, January 21, at 8PM-Program I, an evening of Balanchine and Tharp Classics; Symphony in Three Movements, La Valse, and Twyla Tharp's In The Upper Room. Two seats together in Grand Tier Center. (tickets call this show program A)

Thursday, January 22, at 8PM-Program II, three Balanchine masterworks: "Rubies", Symphony in C, and Square Dance. Two seats together in Grand Tier Center. (tickets call this show program B)

If you are interested please PM me for transaction information.

For more information on the performances see the Miami City Ballet website for the press release.

MCB NY City Center Press Release

cahill