This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

MCB New York City Center tickets availableJan 21 and Jan 22

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cahill

cahill

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

I have two tickets for each of the opening night performances on January 21 and January 22. These tickets were purchased several months ago and I will be unable to attend.

Wednesday, January 21, at 8PM-Program I, an evening of Balanchine and Tharp Classics; Symphony in Three Movements, La Valse, and Twyla Tharp's In The Upper Room. Two seats together in Grand Tier Center. (tickets call this show program A)

Thursday, January 22, at 8PM-Program II, three Balanchine masterworks: "Rubies", Symphony in C, and Square Dance. Two seats together in Grand Tier Center. (tickets call this show program B)

If you are interested please PM me for transaction information.

For more information on the performances see the Miami City Ballet website for the press release.

MCB NY City Center Press Release

cahill

#2 erpollock

erpollock

• Inactive Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:23 AM

Are these still available? I am interested. Please send me a message.
Eileen

I have two tickets for each of the opening night performances on January 21 and January 22. These tickets were purchased several months ago and I will be unable to attend.

Wednesday, January 21, at 8PM-Program I, an evening of Balanchine and Tharp Classics; Symphony in Three Movements, La Valse, and Twyla Tharp's In The Upper Room. Two seats together in Grand Tier Center. (tickets call this show program A)

Thursday, January 22, at 8PM-Program II, three Balanchine masterworks: "Rubies", Symphony in C, and Square Dance. Two seats together in Grand Tier Center. (tickets call this show program B)

If you are interested please PM me for transaction information.

For more information on the performances see the Miami City Ballet website for the press release.

MCB NY City Center Press Release

cahill

#3 cahill

cahill

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

Eileen

No they are not, I would suggest you go right to the box office.

cahill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):