This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Thanks, kfw--no, I don't, but I need to look at that and I know where they'll have it. I would really have liked this program though, and may try to keep the May thing in mind, although it's not the smallest trek from here. But sometimes things like that can seem even rarer outside big metropolitan areas.

Edited to add: I just looked at the schedule again, they'll be in Brooklyn in April. I imagine I'll opt for that even though the other does sound a bit more special--but you need to be able to stay over, and I don't know from Beacon, New York.

Thanks, GWTW and Ray. I hope you'll tell us your additions to Macaulay's piece, which I thought an exemplary kind of review--both this one and the one of the Ailey gala made me want to go. I find my impressions of his work vary tremendously, and that he is more natural when reviewing non-ballet work, although sometimes I like some of that too--when he doesn't seem to be writing 'history' :thumbsup: