This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Isanusi Garcia-Rodriguez and Carlos Quenedit

When visiting the new MCB website, Isanusi Garcia Rodriguez is no longer on the company's roster.

I also noticed that there was not an announcement about new corps de ballet dancer Carlos Quenedit.

Carlos Quenedit

Havana, Cuba

Trained at Alejo Carpentier Ballet School and National Ballet School of Cuba. Danced with National Ballet of Cuba and Ballet Monterrey. Joined MCB as a member of the Corps in 2008.

When visiting the new MCB website, Isanusi Garcia Rodriguez is no longer on the company's roster.

I also noticed that there was not an announcement about new corps de ballet dancer Carlos Quenedit.

Carlos Quenedit

Havana, Cuba

Trained at Alejo Carpentier Ballet School and National Ballet School of Cuba. Danced with National Ballet of Cuba and Ballet Monterrey. Joined MCB as a member of the Corps in 2008.

I noticed it too, just when the Season started, his name absent from all the works. And he had just been promoted to Principal. :dunno: Too bad if he's gone, a real loss, as he would have been perfect to partner the Delgado sisters-(same latin style, atack and brio)

As per Quenedit, he was the latest defector of Ballet Nacional de Cuba. Here's a little thing I wrote about him, along with a pic of his Albretch when he danced Giselle with the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami.

http://ballettalk.invisionzone.com/index.p...mp;#entry226004