jolava

a ballet dancer who gave up a daughter for adoption in 1938

3 posts in this topic

I need your help. back in May 1938 a baby girl was born to a ballerina, she had established she wanted a career in the Ballet. Time has passed and now there are many new generations wishing to put the pieces of jigsaw together. Please if you can help, I would love to hear from you. There could be connections with the Ballet Rambert in Chiswick. Thank you for your help

I need your help. back in May 1938 a baby girl was born to a ballerina, she had established she wanted a career in the Ballet. Time has passed and now there are many new generations wishing to put the pieces of jigsaw together. Please if you can help, I would love to hear from you. There could be connections with the Ballet Rambert in Chiswick. Thank you for your help

Perhaps you could contact past president Rachel Rist of the International Association of Dance Medicine & Science (www.iadms.org). She might be able to point you in the right direction. I hope you find your answer!

Perhaps you could contact past president Rachel Rist of the International Association of Dance Medicine & Science (www.iadms.org). She might be able to point you in the right direction. I hope you find your answer!

Thank you for your reply, I will endeavour to contact them