This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Swan Lake

BigToe

Hi,

OBT just finished their triumphant run of Swan Lake. Did anyone see it? Did anyone see Kathi Martuza as Odette/Odile ? Did anyone see more than one swan ? The last one is a trick question.

I have enjoyed watching Kathi in every role/dance I have see her in and Friday night was no exception. She is so physically strong, technically skilled, and she has those piercing blue eyes. Swoon....

Big Toe

Hi,

OBT just finished their triumphant run of Swan Lake. Did anyone see it? Did anyone see Kathi Martuza as Odette/Odile ? Did anyone see more than one swan ? The last one is a trick question.

I have enjoyed watching Kathi in every role/dance I have see her in and Friday night was no exception. She is so physically strong, technically skilled, and she has those piercing blue eyes. Swoon....

Big Toe

I just came back from Portland and seeing OBT's Swan Lake. (the 3 day trips to the west coast are a killer, but that is another story) I was at the Sat. matinee. Yuka Iino was magnificent as Odette/ Odile. The costumes and scenery took my breath away. The waltzes in Act 1 were wonderful and the divertissements were particularly well done in Act 3. I truly enjoyed the Czadas, the Spanish and the Neopolitan dances.