• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BigToe

BigToe

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:05 AM

Hi,

OBT just finished their triumphant run of Swan Lake. Did anyone see it? Did anyone see Kathi Martuza as Odette/Odile ? Did anyone see more than one swan ? The last one is a trick question.

I have enjoyed watching Kathi in every role/dance I have see her in and Friday night was no exception. She is so physically strong, technically skilled, and she has those piercing blue eyes. Swoon....

Big Toe

#2 printscess

printscess

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:45 AM

Hi,

OBT just finished their triumphant run of Swan Lake. Did anyone see it? Did anyone see Kathi Martuza as Odette/Odile ? Did anyone see more than one swan ? The last one is a trick question.

I have enjoyed watching Kathi in every role/dance I have see her in and Friday night was no exception. She is so physically strong, technically skilled, and she has those piercing blue eyes. Swoon....

Big Toe

I just came back from Portland and seeing OBT's Swan Lake. (the 3 day trips to the west coast are a killer, but that is another story) I was at the Sat. matinee. Yuka Iino was magnificent as Odette/ Odile. The costumes and scenery took my breath away. The waltzes in Act 1 were wonderful and the divertissements were particularly well done in Act 3. I truly enjoyed the Czadas, the Spanish and the Neopolitan dances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):