The program is:
"Four Temperaments" (Balanchine/Hindemith)
"Dance of the Hours" (Andersen/Ponchielli)
Excerpts from "The Play" (Anderson/
The company's performances of "The Four Temperaments" this past June were superb. (I haven't seen the other two works.)
Here is the schedule from The Arizona Republic
* Sept. 18: Glendale - Historic Sahuaro Ranch Park, 59th Ave and Mountain View Road.
* Sept. 19: Mesa - Red Mountain Park, E. Brown Road at Sunvalley Blvd.
* Sept. 20: Phoenix - South Mountain Community College, 7050 S. 24th St.
* Sept. 25: Fountain Hills - Fountain Park, 12925 N. Saguaro Blvd.
* Sept. 26: Tempe - Center for the Arts Amphitheater, 700 W. Rio Salado Parkway.
* Sept. 27: Phoenix - Steele Indian School Park, Indian School Road and Third St.