I look forward to seeing it :bow:

#32 bart

bart

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:07 AM

Thanks, 4mrdncr. I've really been looking forward to this. It sounds like its been a comlplex process, but I know it will be worth it. This is an amazing story both for world ballet and for Spain.

#33 4mrdncr

4mrdncr

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:39 PM

Happy New Year and sorry, for the delay posting the trailer dvd...wanted to avoid holiday mail rush and chance it might get lost: I'm sending dvd copy direct to website so they can upload it at "highest quality" (it was shot HD) "view-only", rather than non-computer-techie me trying to do it. (Unfortunately, can't do anything about that website's banner ads across it. (Ugh)

So far, the few people who have seen the 4-min. trailer (balletomanes, and not) have liked it.

PS. Will be returning to Spain (Barcelona) this month to finish filming. (mostly interviews, maybe a performance excerpt?) It's been exactly 1yr since I started filming, and is my 5th trip to Spain. Gotta get funding soon, everything is maxed. Any advice (or critiques) welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):