This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Corella Ballet Castilla León

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Helene

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,618 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:36 PM

Please do post a link, 4mrdncr!

I look forward to seeing it :bow:

#32 bart

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:07 AM

Thanks, 4mrdncr. I've really been looking forward to this. It sounds like its been a comlplex process, but I know it will be worth it. This is an amazing story both for world ballet and for Spain.

#33 4mrdncr

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:39 PM

Happy New Year and sorry, for the delay posting the trailer dvd...wanted to avoid holiday mail rush and chance it might get lost: I'm sending dvd copy direct to website so they can upload it at "highest quality" (it was shot HD) "view-only", rather than non-computer-techie me trying to do it. (Unfortunately, can't do anything about that website's banner ads across it. (Ugh)

So far, the few people who have seen the 4-min. trailer (balletomanes, and not) have liked it.

PS. Will be returning to Spain (Barcelona) this month to finish filming. (mostly interviews, maybe a performance excerpt?) It's been exactly 1yr since I started filming, and is my 5th trip to Spain. Gotta get funding soon, everything is maxed. Any advice (or critiques) welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):