• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jas15

jas15

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:21 AM

Hi, everyone!

I'm an overseas student currenly doing full-time ballet training in Australia. This forum looks great! It'll be great to meet people who appreciate the art and are enthusiastic about it. I'll absolutely enjoy meeting new people here =D

#2 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,583 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, jas15. As the audience site, we'd love to hear about performances you see.

As a dance student, you also may like our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers, where you'll find many fellow ballet students. (The site requires separate registration, but we ask you to use the same board name to make things simple.)

#3 jas15

jas15

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:40 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, jas15. As the audience site, we'd love to hear about performances you see.

As a dance student, you also may like our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers, where you'll find many fellow ballet students. (The site requires separate registration, but we ask you to use the same board name to make things simple.)

Hi, Helene, thanks =)

But I seem to have problem registering with Ballet Talk for Dancers because they wouldn't accept any of my e-mail addresses :flowers:

#4 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

Hi, jas15. BalletTalk for Dancers accepts only e-mail addresses that are tied to your internet service provider, a company or school. This policy was not installed arbitrarily, so I hope you understand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):