This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

OBT "Exposed"

printscess

Sounds like a wonderful program, Printcess. The chance to observe -- and even take -- classes is something I would definitely want to do. The Swan Lake rehearsal sounds pretty good, too. It must help that Portland has such a lovely, gracious, accessible and relatively quiet downtown in which to go out into the open like this. Will you be attending? Any others from Ballet Talk?

Sounds like a wonderful program, Printcess. The chance to observe -- and even take -- classes is something I would definitely want to do. The Swan Lake rehearsal sounds pretty good, too. It must help that Portland has such a lovely, gracious, accessible and relatively quiet downtown in which to go out into the open like this. Will you be attending? Any others from Ballet Talk?

Oh I wish I could, but I am saving my airfare or airline miles for Swan Lake in October and Tarantella in April. I would love to hear if any BTers are attending and their impressions. I suspect that after the Kennedy Center appearance, there will be a groundswell of support for OBT.

...Any others from Ballet Talk?

I always try to attend at least once, each summer. I really enjoyed taking class from Alison Roper, last summer, so I'll try to do that again, this year.

...Any others from Ballet Talk?

I always try to attend at least once, each summer. I really enjoyed taking class from Alison Roper, last summer, so I'll try to do that again, this year.

Please report back on the Exposed. I'd love to read about it.

I will probably attend on Wednesday. The free class taught by principal dancer Alison Roper should be interesting. I wish I could see and hear the performance on Saturday (Oregon Symphony will be playing), but I have prior plans.