This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hello from Los Angeles!! :)

ElizabethC

Hello fellow ballet lovers!

I am so grateful to have such a forum where my favorite subject can be discussed by other people who have great information and views to share. I studied ballet for many years in Maryland and Washington, DC and have followed it closely ever since. Unfortunately an eating disorder prevented me from becoming professional but luckily there is a lot more information available for young dancers these days. My favorite company is the ABT!! If anyone has seen any of their current performances at the MET, I'd love to hear about it!

ElizabethC :)

Welcome to Ballet Talk, ElizabethC; its very nice to have you with us. You will find all kinds of ballet news on this site and I'm sure you'll enjoy exploring our various topics. You'll find reviews for ABT (and other companies) in our Recent Performances forum, and also in our American Ballet Companies forum which lists ABT specifically.

Giannina