• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 vagansmom

vagansmom

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:15 AM

Carlos Molina and Erica Cornejo will be performing Spartacus pas de deux at the Hoffman Auditorium in West Hartford, CT on May 31 and June 1 for two performances only. The event is sponsored by the local Ballet Theatre Company.

Link for More Info and Tickets

:smilie_mondieu: My pet peeve, Signage! While driving through downtown West Hartford this morning, I nearly caused a car accident trying to figure where the performance was being held. It was in [size=1]very small font[/size] on the side of the banner hung at the West Hartford green. Didn't catch it till I was just about past the banner. Ballet Theatre Company's name was largely emblazoned across the banner, but that only further confused this individual's already addled :jawdrop: brain. "ABT still uses the title, 'Ballet Theatre'?" I wondered, "but wait, these are Boston Ballet dancers!" A very muddled and befuddled moi trying to make sense of that and find out where the performance was being held. Had I not been such an ardent ballet fan, I'd have given up very easily.

So my question: I'm not familiar with this school/company: Is it just a school company or does it include a truly professional company?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):