This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

In Search of Saturday Links Person

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:57 PM

I will be travelling a lot more without Internet access on the weekends, especially mornings, and it won't be possible for me to do Saturday Links beyond the next two weekends.

We are looking for a person who'd be willing to spend 30-60 minutes on Saturday mornings to search for and post ballet-related Links for this much-read feature. We have the source list, and I'd be happy to help in the transition. If you have interest in sharing the role or in being a back-up Links person, we'd be happy to discuss.

If you are interested or have questions, please send me a PM by Monday, February 11.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):